Balto's room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Balto's Treasure
Rules Of The Site EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:55 am by mayahuskee

» I smell you!
Rules Of The Site EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 3:22 pm by His Wildlifeness - Conay

» Lion King: Kopa's story
Rules Of The Site EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 2:55 am by Kodi

» The Name Game
Rules Of The Site EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 2:52 am by Kodi

» Aniu and the White Wolf
Rules Of The Site EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:26 am by Lunar Eclipse

» Sabaka: Balto's other wolf daughter
Rules Of The Site EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:14 pm by Lunar Eclipse

» Lucas: A Puppy Dog
Rules Of The Site EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:57 am by Black_Rose

» Maggie: Voice to make Dad proud
Rules Of The Site EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:33 am by Black_Rose

» Dingo: Over-shadowed
Rules Of The Site EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:19 am by Black_Rose

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Lion King Source

Rules Of The Site

Go down

Rules Of The Site Empty Rules Of The Site

Post  Admin Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:22 am

1. No swearing - this a kid friendly site. Sexual content is also forbidden,

2. Try not to make an useless topic things like that always cause some kind of trouble

3. No obscene avatars or sigs - Again we want to keep this place kid friendly.

4. If you feek there is somthing that should be done on the site P.M a mood or me.

5. Do not type in all caps - When you type in all caps it means you are yelling and it also makes it somewhat difficult to read.

6. Do not write in SMS language - this is annoying for the readers. Use punctuation. For example, do not write "any1 like" but "What do you think about my drawing?"

7. No short answers - Avoid uninteresting and short comments such as "good job", "I like it"... that does not bring anything to the topic.

8. No off-topics - Try to keep on the subject. Avoid the off-topics.

9. Starting a topic - When you start a new topic, make sure you start it in the right section, and make sure there is not already another similar topic in the section.

10. No offensive topics. - Religious or politics topics often bring wars, so they should be avoided. In a general way, topics related to something illegal (copying games, how to make a bomb...) are forbidden.

11. Changing usernames - This should stay very rare. If you really want to change your username, connect on the site with the same login/password you use on the forums, click on "Edit my profile" and then "Change username".

12. Moderators - Do not ask to be moderator.

13. Balto - It is a Balto site, please do not register if you only want to roleplay or talk in the "other" section. This site is for the Balto fans...so talk about Balto!

14. One account by person - Several people using the same account always make problems. Never give your password to anyone! In the same range of idea, no multi accounts are allowed. (one person making several accounts)

15. No Useless Topics/Posts : Please do not post topics and/or posts that are useless. They are defined as "useless" if they do not contain material that can be replied to in an intelligent manner. Ie, "I fell down today," or "I got my braces off!" People don't have too much to say about that.

16. Do not try to resolve personal problems.. This forum is a place of expressing opinions; not fighting.

17. Stealing is not allowed. This includes : pictures from other websites, fanarts from other artists, musics, videos, etc...anything that you didn't ask permission from the original author before using it. This applies on the whole site, including profiles.

18. Please remember that this site was based on a kids movie so please no incest or homosexuailty if there is any of this your story or rp or whatever will be locked and deleted.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Characters
Characters: Nero

https://baltos-room.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum