Balto's room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Balto's Treasure
Love as Deadly as Silver (werewolves) EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:55 am by mayahuskee

» I smell you!
Love as Deadly as Silver (werewolves) EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 3:22 pm by His Wildlifeness - Conay

» Lion King: Kopa's story
Love as Deadly as Silver (werewolves) EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 2:55 am by Kodi

» The Name Game
Love as Deadly as Silver (werewolves) EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 2:52 am by Kodi

» Aniu and the White Wolf
Love as Deadly as Silver (werewolves) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:26 am by Lunar Eclipse

» Sabaka: Balto's other wolf daughter
Love as Deadly as Silver (werewolves) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:14 pm by Lunar Eclipse

» Lucas: A Puppy Dog
Love as Deadly as Silver (werewolves) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:57 am by Black_Rose

» Maggie: Voice to make Dad proud
Love as Deadly as Silver (werewolves) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:33 am by Black_Rose

» Dingo: Over-shadowed
Love as Deadly as Silver (werewolves) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:19 am by Black_Rose

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Lion King Source

Love as Deadly as Silver (werewolves)

Go down

Love as Deadly as Silver (werewolves) Empty Love as Deadly as Silver (werewolves)

Post  Black_Rose Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:22 am

Plot

Nita had managed to live the life of a werewolf disguised as a human she she was eight years old. Nine years later, can all that change? Junior summer is over, and Nita is now a senior along with all her best friends and especailly her boyfriend, James. Things couldn't be better. But James starts distancing himself from Nita, and she can't understand why. She reads the signs and realizes James' father, a known werewolf hunter, had been teaching James over summer! Knowing each other's secret, can Nita and James overcome it all for love or will Nita's biggest mistake cause her to loose her life to the silver blade?

Characters

Nita: me
James:
Friend (human): Sadie: me
Friend (human):
Friend (werewolf):
Cousin (werewolf; friend):
James' father:
Nita's father: Tom: me
Nita's mother:
James' friend (human):
Other:

You may add other character but keep the amount of werewolves a minimum. Also, we don't have to fill up all the spots.

Werewolves

Everyone had different opinoins and such as to what werewolves are and how they act. Here is my version of the werewolf that will be played here.

They began they're wereing between ages 7-9.

They can only fully phase in the presence of the moon. During daylight they can part way change. Ex. long nails, extra hair, wolf ears, tail, ect...

Pack life is such as the pack life of wolves. (Alphas, betas, ect...) The higher the ranking, the darker the fur. (lowest: white, highest: black)

They're blood is black. Werewolves can not stand the smell of their own blood and therefor rarely bleed.

They cannot control the change if the smell of huamn blood is in their noses for too long.

Werewolves run in the family. You cannot become a werewolf by being bitten.

Fire, silver, and other wolves are the only known things that can kill a werewolf.

They refer to everything like a dog. (children - pups, hands - paws, extra...)

Hunters

Same thing as werewolves. Less facts, though.

They only kill wolves with a silver blade.

This is another 'just in the family' tradition.

Rules

Basic rules apply, though slight cussing is allowed.

Bios

Werewolf

Name
Pack position or loner
Appearence (human)
Appearence (wolf)
History
Crush/ Mate
Pups
Extra

Huamn

Name
Appearence
History
Crush/ Spouse
Children
Extra

My Characters

Name: Nita
Pack position or Loner: Alpha's daughter; Pack heir
Appearence (human): Love as Deadly as Silver (werewolves) 313046_girl_with_long_blonde_hair
Appearence (wolf): Love as Deadly as Silver (werewolves) Black_wolf1
History: In plot
Crush/ Mate: James
Pups: none
Extra: Wears a silver locket around neck, blue diamonds in a shape of a pawprint

Name: Tom
Pack position or Loner: Alpha Male
Appearence (human): Love as Deadly as Silver (werewolves) 131963428_13b0e5d43b
Appearence (wolf): Love as Deadly as Silver (werewolves) BLACK_WOLF_HOWL_LAY
History: He had always beed a high ranking wolf and his father taught him to live a strictly pack live and never have any conntact with humans. He still lives by that today.
Crush/ Mate: Alpha female
Pups: Nita
Extra: black wrist band

Name: Sadie
Appearence: Love as Deadly as Silver (werewolves) 892565043_l
History: Sadie is one of those girls who seems to always have a perfect, though not rich, life. No one knows much about her actual past though.
Crush/ Spouse: none yet
Children: none
Extra: tattoo of a rose on the small of her back
Black_Rose
Black_Rose

Characters
Characters:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum